Welcome! We are so happy to have you dine with us again. In accordance with the latest guidelines from the State of Colorado, we will be implementing some new policies to continue to ensure the health of our staff and of those whom we serve. Please read the important highlights below before you arrive to dine with us.
- Reservations will be required and we can accept parties of up to 8 people
- Remember to wear your face covering any time that you are not seated at your table
- Please wait to be seated by an employee; no self-seating is available at this time
- Keep a 6 foot distance between other parties at all times, including while waiting to be escorted to your table
- Please make payments by credit card when possible
- Understand that we are encouraged to refuse service to those who choose not to adhere to these guidelines
These are the measures we’ve taken in preparation for opening and will be taking as we welcome guests back into the Cork:
- All employees have their temperatures recorded upon arrival and are required to stay home if experiencing any signs of sickness
- Masks are worn at all times and we are continuing to wash our hands frequently
- The layout of our tables has been changed to comply with the standards of social distancing
- Tables and shared surfaces will continue to be disinfected between seatings
- We continue to adhere strictly to Colorado Food Safety Regulations
These practices will take a little getting used to and we ask for your kind patience as we serve you as best as possible!
We will continue to offer curbside take out service. Orders will be available for pick up just west of our patio.
Hope to see you all soon!
The Boulder Cork Management Team