4 course dinner | $52 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
This includes the private room charge, custom table setup, full wait staff and a 4-course dinner. Your choice of either an appetizer buffet or plated sit-down appetizers.
Sit-down plated appetizers: Shrimp Cocktail, Smoked Salmon or Steamed Artichoke
Appetizer Buffet: Shrimp Cocktail, Smoked Chicken Quesadilla, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Pesto Crostinis and Asian Beef Roll-ups
Mixed greens salad with sherry vinaigrette, Caesar salad or the Soup of the day with fresh bread.
Choose 5 entrees for your guests from the following choices:
- 10 oz. Prime Rib, with au jus, horseradish and house-smoked mashed potatoes. (Can be prepared gluten free)
- Roast Tenderloin. Sliced beef tenderloin served with wild mushrooms and mashed potatoes. (GF)
- Pepper Steak. 8 oz. filet mignon served with our green peppercorn brandy cream sauce and a browned potato.
- Teriyaki Sirloin served with jasmine rice and stir-fry vegetables.
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs served with French fries and coleslaw.
- Fresh Fish. The chef will prepare a fresh fish served with seasonal vegetables and a side. (Can be prepared gluten free)
- Grilled Marinated Shrimp served over angel hair pasta with tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil.
- Sake Salmon. Grilled salmon filet served with a ginger soy butter sauce, stir fry vegetables and jasmine rice.
- Lobster Ravioli stuffed with lobster, ricotta and parmesan cheese in a tomato parmesan cream sauce with a corn and tomato salsa.
- Grilled Chicken Breast marinated in Dijon, served with a wild mushroom sauce, seared spinach and mashed potatoes. (GF)
- Chicken Enchiladas baked in our mild red chile enchilada sauce and served with guacamole, black beans and a jicama salad.
- Pasta Primavera. Pasta with seasonal vegetables, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese. (VEG)
- Baked Stuffed Chiles. Anaheim chiles stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese, Haystack feta and served with black beans and rice. (VEG, GF)
- Chef’s Seasonal Vegetarian Platter. For example, quinoa cakes and roasted beets over a bed of mixed greens, with avocado and Greek yogurt. (Can be prepared gluten free).
Cork’s Famous Mud Pie, Crème Brulée, Cheesecake or Sorbet with fresh berries