4-course dinner | $48 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
This includes the private room charge, custom table set-up, full wait staff and a 4-course dinner. Your choice of either an appetizer buffet or plated sit-down appetizers.
Sit-down plated appetizers: Shrimp Cocktail, Smoked Salmon or a Steamed Artichoke
Appetizer Buffet: Shrimp Cocktail, Smoked Chicken Quesadilla, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Pesto Crostinis and Asian Beef Roll-ups
Mixed greens salad with sherry vinaigrette or the Soup of the Day, and fresh bread.
Choose 5 entrees for your menu from the following choices:
- 10 oz. Prime Rib with au jus, horseradish and house-smoked mashed potatoes. (Can be prepared gluten free)
- Roast Tenderloin. Sliced beef tenderloin served with wild mushrooms and mashed potatoes. (GF)
- Grilled Chicken Breast marinated in Dijon, served with a wild mushroom sauce, seared spinach and mashed potatoes. (GF)
- Chicken Enchiladas baked in our mild red chile enchilada sauce and served with guacamole, black beans and a jicama salad.
- Fresh Fish. The chef will prepare a fresh fish served with seasonal vegetables and a side. (Can be prepared gluten free)
- Lobster Ravioli stuffed with lobster, ricotta and parmesan cheese, in a tomato parmesan cream sauce with a corn and tomato salsa.
- Grilled Marinated Shrimp served over angel hair pasta with tomatoes, fresh moazzarella and basil.
- Grilled Salmon and Baked Chile. Salmon filet in a roasted tomato sauce, paired with a baked stuffed chile, black beans and jasmine rice. (GF)
- Pasta Primavera. Pasta with seasonal vegetables, fresh herbs and parmesan cheese. (VEG)
- Baked Stuffed Chiles. Anaheim chiles stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese, Haystack feta and served with black beans and rice. (VEG, GF)
- Chef’s Seasonal Vegetarian Platter. For example, quinoa cakes and roasted beets over a bed of mixed greens, with avocado and Greek yogurt. (Can be prepared gluten free)
Cork’s Famous Mud Pie, Cheesecake or Sorbet with fresh berries.